Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

Heavy Week

This is a free flowing post.... A couple of heavy things happened this week: I finally disposed all of ex's letters and most of our pictures. Thanks to a friend who helped me on this. I finally told my family about the breakup. I deleted all of our pictures on Facebook. I told my two closest aunts about the cancelled wedding. And, by tomorrow, I'm scheduled to finally change my FB status, send an email to relatives abroad and a PM to close friends who gave their pledges for the wedding. Unburdened..... relieved..... but, some emotions had to surface out again. This is one of the moments when I just want to go out, be with someone, sit with a friend, be surrounded with people. May the Angels guide me in attracting the "proper" souls to be with. *xoxo*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better. I went through your posts..so heartfelt. Thank you for letting everyone know that its ok to feel that way.

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply go to see this website daily for the reason that it offers feature contents, thanks
Here is my webpage ... diets that work for women

Post a Comment